- 2008 - the start of my running life. I am not even sure why we signed up. I am pretty sure my husband suggested it. My oldest was 8 months old and we pushed her in a Graco stroller.
- 2009 - the course was changed and we had upgraded our stroller to a BOB and still did it as a family.
- 2010 - I wanted to improve my time and the husband ran the first part with me and split on the second half.
- 2011 - I was proud to see improvements for the past year on the course.
- 2012 - I set my current PR. I pushed hard was loving the improvements I was seeing in my running
- 2013 - I completed this while pregnant. Not my fastest time, but it got the job done.
- 2014 - Post pregnancy, I ran with some friends. I was recovering from IT Band issues so we ran walked it.
- 2015 - I knew when I got my surgery that I would be at risk of missing it. I am still in walking boot today and there is just now way I could complete the course. Or my that my doctor would approve either.
Happy Racing if you are running this weekend!!