My goals for May are a little different and focus mostly on the mental aspect:
- Don't track time when I run, just run just enjoy the run
- One pound at a time, stop looking big picture - focus on losing the next pound
- Drink more water - try to take 5-10 gulps when I drink to get it all in
- More raw veggies for snacks
- Continue to strength train
- Its the little details, that make up the big picture
You can either gain, maintain, or lose, so pick a direction. The one thing you can't do is turn back the clock and redo what you WISH you did or didn't do.Such a simple and great reminder! Time to make May a great month. I will take measurements today and photos and go from there.