- I was told this morning 9 DAYS OF SPRING BREAK, by my 6 year old. Do you think someone is excited to be out of school!
- I of course am not one of those people. What am I going to do with her? Time to find a lot of activities to get her moving. My own list of things to do is long these days, juggling the family, my new business and weight loss is not an easy task. I find myself just eating to eat. Today, I have started out pretty well though. I ignored the leftover cake on the counter and made myself an egg sandwich.
- Baby Jillian slept a little better last night and maybe that is helping me not want to consume all things. Do you ever notice when you are sleep deprived you just want to eat? Its like food will replace sleep, because that is good for your body. :)
- I cancelled my gym membership yesterday, more on that next week.
- We turned on our 2000 VW Golf after owning her for 12 years and purchased an Audi A8L! Went from super tiny, tiny car that people have referred to as cute to a tank.
- I need new running shoes, but I don't want to spend the money. But if I don't spend the money I will need to spend it on doctors visit when my IT starts acting up again. Off to shop today.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.