This weekend I really worked on getting better on the eating track. Then we decided to use our popcorn machine we received as a gift for Christmas. A mini one of these! It makes really good popcorn - I think I ate to much!
Oh well, however I did sit down and write a workout plan out and it looks like this:
Monday: C25K - week 4
Tuesday: 20 minute strength
Thursday: 20 minute strength
Sat/Sun - whatever I feel like.
My venture back to running has been slow. I miss it, yet I don't. I think for now I am sticking to 5K distance and see where I go from there.
I know it is still February, but I am setting goals for March:
- Run 3x a week
- Strength train 2x a week at least 20 minutes
- Get back to the gym for Spin Class. I have been waiting for Flu season to be over before I put the little one in the gym daycare. 4 Classes this month
- Work Pilates or Yoga into my workouts at least 1x a week. I have a great Pilates DVD that is only 35 minutes and nap time is the perfect time for it. I just need to do it. Goal 4x this month
- Weight loss 10lbs (starting from Feb 17th, when I weighed in at 255)
- Sign up and participate in a race
How was your weekend?