What's going on with me lately:
- I am still here hanging with my little one and big one. Who are both cute as ever.
- Hurt my knee and my DR said it was the meniscus, I chose to go to physical therapy where the PT says IT band. I am currently not running, but I am riding my spin bike while I work with PT.
- I attended the Mustache Dash on Saturday with my Dad, Michele and my oldest daughter. We had a great time however this photo made me tell Julie I would take photos of my scale.
- That's right starting on Friday - I will take pictures of my scale to help motivate and remind me of the journey I am on. Why did I agree to this again? I think because I need to have more accountability. I need to figure out the balance between nursing and losing weight. I am not just trying to lose the last 10lbs, I have plenty to spare.
- I still have not set my goals for the rest of this year or 2014, I suck. See I need some motivation and accountability.
For now, I need to get my big kid out the door for school. Happy Wednesday.