1. Monday a friend brought over some baby clothing they were no longer needing. By some I mean an insane amount.
2. Tuesday I went through them all and organized them by sizes. I don't think I will need to buy much for this kid for the first few years. The laundry basket is what is getting washed and put in the dresser and that is only 0-3 months! 2 bags are being shared with a friend who is also having a girl and the rest is being stored for when baby girl needs it.
3. Wednesday was not a good day. During my shower I ended up vomiting up the previous night dinner, I spent 90% of the day in bed to keep from vomiting. I will spare you the photo.
4. Thursday I started to feel better and was happy when I was able to consume a full meal. :)
5. Friday, well its still early but I plan for today to be a good day.
How was your week?