- Timberlands - Red, I have had these for years
- Gray/Pink Merrell - love these
- Toms - I am late to joining the bandwagon but these are great shoes
- Cream Puma - I just got these for Christmas, but if you look at the 2nd row I have them in black already.
- Black on the end - These are Champion cheapies from Payless
- Black Puma - I went to buy Toms and walked out with these. Love them
- Brown Nike's - these are great, another shoe I have had for several years
- Green Keens - my first pair of Keens and love'n the color for spring, review on these to come soon
I have mentioned before that if I am not running I don't like to wear tennis shoes. I find that most of these shoes are great for days when you are going to be on your feet all day without the need for a full tennis shoes. I also love this style of shoe because I hate wearing socks.
Do you have a favorite type of shoe? Tell me about your shoe addiction.