- Fit yoga back into my workout schedule somehow, I feel like I need it - Didn't happen
- Lose weight - 5lbs - Maintained
- Continue eating in the Paleo/Primal manner - I continued this to the best of my ability, adding in fresh vegetable/fruit juice daily. However, at the end of this month I switch back to low carbs as I miss tortillas. I have recipe for Paleo tortillas I just haven't made them yet.
- Long Runs Outside - ehhh fail
- 1 - Turned into walk but it was 8 miles
- 2 - Rode my bike instead, it was the day after my 5K PR and I just didn't have it in me.
- 3 - Treadmill
- 4 - Treadmill
- Decide if I am going to sign up for the Seattle Half and/or Portland RnR.
- Registered up for the Portland RnR
- Registered for the San Diego 3-Day Walk
- Seattle Half as of right now its a No. The 3-day walk is the weekend before and I don't think my body can handle it.
- Find the love for running again - The love is coming back, slowly, but it I am finding the love.
- Complete the Lake Sammamish Half
- Complete the Seattle St. Patricks Day Dash - my 5th year
- Keep working on finding the love for running
- Oh and the weight loss stuff, keep working on it
- Find and register for a run in April any distance, considering a half just can't find one I like
Weight Loss Goals
- Let's just call this the elephant in the room. I have been maintaining great, but getting under 200 is this invisable barrier. I am not giving up yet. Still working towards the goal of 165 by the end of the year.
- Run 4 Half Marathons (scheduled 3 events Lake SammamishHalf, Portland RnR, Seattle RnR, I have several suggestions, I just need to pick one)
- Try a new distance - Does 60 miles in 3 days count? Donate to my efforts here - Team Pink Flamingos
- Run 12 Races Total - 1 down - 11 to go
- Year of the PR - work on PRing in 5K, 10K and half (really stop being content with my speed and push myself) - 5K -PR - done!
- Run more miles then 2011 - 505.29 - 105 miles done, a good start to the year.