August was a slow month for me fitness wise and my body can feel it. I didn't set goals for August and it shows. I was unmotivated most of the month. I had one Impromptu 5K and then spent 2 nights at the hospital with my kiddo.
Running goals for the year are being morphed into walking goals for the year. At the beginning of the year I didn't know I would be signing up for the 3-day walk. I feel like I am doing well on my goals. I should reach all of them except the PR in 10K or the Half distance. The rest of 2012 is dedicated to training for the 3-day walk, so no PR in my future.
- Run 4 Half Marathons - 5 down - Race Recap's - DONE!
- Try a new distance - SGK 3-Day walk in November 2012 - Planned
- Run 12 Races Total - 10 down - 2 to go - Race Recap's - So close
- Year of the PR - work on PRing in 5K, 10K and Half - PR - 5K, St. Patricks Day Dash PR - Good enough
- Run more miles then 2011 (in June switched to to walking to train for 3-day walk)
- 2011 Miles(505.29)/2012 Miles (493.5 run/walk) - So close!
- January - 10 | 40
- February- 56 | 65
- March - 61 | 61.5
- April - 72- | 76
- May - 34 | 65
- June - 16 | 69
- July - 31 | 63
- August - 42 | 54
How did August treat you?