If you have followed my blog for a while or just a few weeks you probably know that I am currently fundraising for the Susan G. Komen 3-day walk. I know this event is either loved or hated by people. I strongly believe that you should support the organization that you want to, so here is a list for other organizations to donate:
1. Support Me in my 3-day 60 mile walk - donations can be made Here. I will also an Online ThirtyOne Bag party in August. Check out there products here if you would like to place an order in August, more information to come.
2. Support Cori - in her TNT 'Cori's Going Goofy' efforts. Donations accepted HERE.
3. Ronda is raising money for Active Hero's - donations accepted HERE.
4. Michel passion is raising money for Autism. Her donation page is HERE.
5. Our family raises money each year for Brain Cancer - our donation page was just set up. Donations can be made under Team Amazing Joe - HERE.
6. A friend and fellow 3-day walk partner is also raising money for a cause close to her. The Seattle Heart Walk, in honor of her nephew. Donations can be made on their team page HERE.
My challenge to you is to find an organization this month that means something to you and make a donation. Whether it is donating your time by volunteering, making a monetary donation or donating household items. Any thing will help.
If you are currently fundraising feel free to past a link in the comments section.