First the winner winner for the entry to the Foam Fest 5K. With only a few entries I still used random.org to pick a winner. Kerrie send me an email and I will send you the discount code.May was a busy month for me. I knew it was going to be crazy when I set up my goals so I kept them simple and attainable. I didn't really have time to push myself and June isn't looking much better.
Run the Color Run - It was a blast, no pressure 5K. I would recommend this event to anyone and everyone. Seriously a great time.
Run Portland RnR Half - A whirlwind trip to Portland and back
Focus on my diet, keep tracking - I slacked on this big time. Like I mentioned life just got in the way. I am trying to find a happy balance in June so we shall see what it brings. I didn't lose any weight in May, unless you count the weight I gained and lost again. Overall May was a wash.
No signing up for races, but look into volunteering at an event - I think I signed up for the Foam Fest 5K, ooops!
Overall 2012 Running Goals: These goals are coming along nicely.
- Run 4 Half Marathons - 3 down - Race Recaps
- Try a new distance - SGK 3-Day walk in November 2012
- Run 12 Races Total - 6 down - 6 to go - Race Recaps
- Year of the PR - work on PRing in 5K, 10K and Half (really stop being content with my speed and push myself) - PR - 5K, St. Patricks Day Dash PR - I need to work more on this for the half distance.
- Run more miles then 2011. In 2011 I ran 505.29 miles, as of 5/31 I have run 307 miles. Over halfway to my goal.
- January - 10 | 40
- February- 56 | 65
- March - 61 | 61.5
- April - 72- | 76
- May - 34 | 65
What are your big goals for June? Do you every look at your calender and cringe?