- Complete the Lake Sammamish Half - Not the stunning performance I wanted but I did it. - Race Recap
- Complete the Seattle St. Patricks Day Dash - Set a new course PR - Race Recap
- Keep working on finding the love for running - With each run I am reminded why I love it. With each bad run, I look forward to the next one that will keep me moving.
- Oh and the weight loss stuff, keep working on it - Working on finding balance, the scale has stayed within the same 10lb range. This month I was ok with it, we will see what the future brings.
- Find and register for a run in April any distance, considering a half just can't find one I like - Because of a great deal I regisetered for the Heroes Half in April.
- Track ever thing I eat and drink. I do better when I track my food.
- Continue following the lower carb lifestyle - limiting grains, pasta, bread, potatoes...and sugars of course.
- Continue juicing - love it!
- Do not sign up for any race - stay away from the deal sites
- Run the Heroes Half
- Spin Class 2x a week I slacked in March, I have been sleeping in and spinning at home. I need to get back to class, I need the structure of it.
As I mentioned above it is about finding balance. I am still working on this with a goal of reaching 165lbs, of course I would be happy with 175lbs which is my new weight on my drivers licesnces. This will be in my mind for months to come, but I am trying to take the 'pressure' to lose the weight off.
2012 Fitness Goals
- Run 4 Half Marathons - 1 down - Race Recap's
- Try a new distance - SGK 3-Day walk - Team Pink Flamingos
- Run 12 Races Total - 3 down - 9 to go - Race Recap's
- Year of the PR - work on PRing in 5K, 10K and Half (really stop being content with my speed and push myself) - PR - 5K, St. Patricks Day Dash PR
- Run more miles then 2011
- 2011 Miles(505.29)/2012 Miles (166.5)
- January - 10 | 40
- February- 56 | 65
- March - 61 | 61.5 (yes I ran extra so I could beat this month last year)