All they end of the year cliches are coming to mind. How many times have your heard.....I can't believe its the end of November, or is it really almost Christmas. Or one of my favorites, the older I get the faster time flies by. I don't want to time to fly by. I want to savor each moment and remember how awesome 2011 was to me. As I plan for 2012 it is going to be tough to beat this year, but before I get into that lets take a look at November.
- Complete the Seattle Amica Half Marathon - DONE See Recap here
- Spin Class 2x a week - I attended 12 classes in November
- Lose a few more lbs...lets go for 8lbs. Aggressive I know, but it will help keep me on track - This was an aggressive and I didn't reach this goal but I still lost.
- Miles Ran – 69 miles
- Miles Rode (Spin Class) – 190 miles
- Pounds lost – 5lbs
- Spin Class 2x a week
- Lose a few more lbs...lets go for 6lbs.
- Start the push up challenge again, my goal is to do 50 push ups by the end of the month
- Create a training plan for half #3