- Wore my cast, did my therapy for my ankle
- Went back to work full time after a 15 month maternity leave - insert sad face
- Talk to a nutritionist about my diet, basically she confirmed everything I know. My body hates sugar and responds negatively to it.
- Halloween! It was fun, girls were cute!
- Chatted up my Ortho doctor and since PT is not helping looks like surgery.
- Had an MRI - that determined that I have an OLD torn ligament, a weird benign tumor thingy and something else, I forget. I emailed the Doc and he said
- This means that the ligament is stretched out which is why your ankle is unstable. This is the main reason why surgery is indicated. You have a very small fluid collection that was incidentally found on MRI. I would not worry about this since it is benign and will not affect the surgery or your recovery.
- Surgery scheduled for Jan 29th
- Thanksgiving happened! Was fun as usual, full of food and many meals
- Started PiYo
- Shopped (mostly online)
- Yup that about sums it up! December was great, but pretty much fits in to the standard crazy events of December. :)
- Still doing PiYo